Purchasing, Building or Refinancing?
If you’re looking to purchase or build a new home, refinance, or tap into the equity of your current home, you can count on the Mortgage Center at Enterprise Bank! Our Mortgage Center offers a wide-range of loan programs to meet your specific financing needs.
- Construction loans to build a new home or large addition
- First-time home buyer loans with very low down payments and no PMI
- Equity Builder Loans that do not need to be repaid
- Equity loans and lines that make your home work for you
- And much more!
Our team of knowledgeable and seasoned Mortgage Lenders will help you set goals and find a program that’s suited to your needs. And best of all, our Mortgage Lenders work out of our 22 branch locations, providing you with convenient appointment options.
Explore Our eMortgage Center
Our eMortgage Center makes the residential mortgage loan application process easy for our customers! You’ll find all of the resources and information you need to understand the mortgage process. And when you’re ready, you can complete an application for any of our mortgage loan programs, including fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans. The eMortgage Center also offers free pre-approvals for mortgage loans so you can confidently shop for a home that’s within your budget. With Enterprise Bank, you can receive preliminary approval in days rather than weeks... and the online mortgage application can help expedite the timeline.
- Click on Apply Now to begin the online mortgage loan application process.
- Click on the Resource Center for helpful explanations of our loan programs, what’s needed for your application, what to expect during the closing, and much more.
- Click on Check Rates to request a customized quote based on your loan details.
- Click on Rate Watch to receive updates from Enterprise Bank on current interest rates.
Founded in 1988 in Lowell, Massachusetts, Enterprise Bank serves the entrepreneurial spirit of our thriving, local communities. As a full-service commercial institution, Enterprise Bank provides financial resources for growing businesses, professionals, non-profits and individuals that we welcome, not just as our customers, but as our neighbors. If you cannot find what you are looking for on our website please feel free to contact us.