Business Suite Online Banking
Business Online Banking Customers using Cash Management Services such as ACH, Positive Pay, Express Deposit, Lockbox, Wire Transfers, Mobile Deposit, and/or BillPay will be assigned to the Business Suite Online Banking platform.
You will need to download and install Enterprise Bank’s Secure Browser on your PC. Enterprise Bank’s Secure Browser is a fully self-contained browser that helps to protect your company while accessing bank information and services.
To install the secure browser, you will need help from the Administrator of the PC.
Download the secure browser that is appropriate for your system. If you are using a Mac, use the Mac OS link. If you are using Windows, follow these steps to determine which Windows version is needed.
- Click “Start” on your computer.
- Right click on “My Computer”.
- Select “Properties”.
- In the “System” section, the “System Type” will be listed as either 32-bit Operating System or 64-bit Operating System.
- Select the browser link that matches your System.
Below are links to download the Enterprise Bank Secure Browser:
- Secure Browser Link – Windows 32-bit
- Secure Browser Link – Windows 64-bit
- Secure Browser Link – Mac OS
Below are links to Business Suite Online Banking resources:
- Secure Browser Upgrade Guide
- Secure Browser Installation Guide – Windows
- Secure Browser Installation Guide – Mac
- System Requirements Guide
If you need additional assistance, please contact our Call Center at 877-671-2265 Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (EST) and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (EST).