Powerful business banking tools at your fingertips.
Save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your Cash Management operations all in a fully secure environment with Enterprise Bank’s Business Online Banking. View our Business Online Banking product demo.
With Business Online Banking you can:
- Add, modify, and remove users and their functions
- Transfer funds between your Enterprise Bank accounts
- Access detailed transaction histories
- View and print imaged checks and account statements
- Place stop payments
- Send individual payments to suppliers and individuals with Business Online Bill Pay
- Manage your business with Business Mobile Banking (Apple® App Store® or Google Play™ store)
- Deposit checks with Business Mobile Deposit
Set up alerts to stay informed of account activities
Enterprise Bank's Business Suite Online Banking platform provides additional Cash Management services including:
- Express DepositSM (Remote Deposit Capture)
Our Express Deposit module, you can securely and conveniently deposit checks into your transaction account from your home or office using a check scanner.
- Positive Pay
Check Positive Pay reduces check fraud by allowing only issued items with matching serial numbers and dollar amounts from your account to be paid to the recipient.
ACH Positive Pay is an automated fraud detection tool that allows you to define rules to monitor and manage ACH debits and credits posting to your account.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
The ACH module within Business Suite Online Banking allows you to create and upload batch or individual payment ACH Files which contain electronic debits and credits to be sent and received by other parties at their financial institutions.
- Wire Transfer
Domestic or International wire transfer requests in US dollars and foreign currencies can be initiated through our Business Suite Online Banking Wire Transfer module. The Bank accepts incoming wire transfers in US dollars and foreign currencies. Download Our Wire Transfer Guide
- Custom Reporting
Business Suite Online Banking provides custom reporting features including:
- Quick view overview of all your account balances
- Transaction report with running balance for each account
- Ability to design and generate detail reports or file exports on one or many accounts
- Template report options for future use with same report criteria
- Automated report delivery options
- Transaction search
- Electronic file creation for seamless import into accounting software applications
Data and/or internet service provider rates may apply for online banking, online BillPay, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
For your security, Internet Banking requires that you use a browser with 128-bit encryption.