Home Financing Solutions
If you’re planning to buy or refinance a home in Massachusetts or New Hampshire, you can count on the resources of The Mortgage Center at Enterprise Bank. We offer programs and services to match your home loan needs.
Our experienced team will guide you through the entire process from exploring loan options to the closing transaction. Local decision making allows us to be flexible, responsive, and create solutions quickly and efficiently.
For your convenience, our Mortgage Officers work from all of our 27 branch locations.
- Purchase and Refinance Loan Programs
Our customized home loan options will help you purchase or refinance your new or existing home, vacation home, or investment property.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Jumbo Loans
- First-Time Homebuyer Programs
We offer expert guidance and flexible options to help make purchasing your first home a simpler process. The Mortgage Center at Enterprise Bank offers a variety of loan options to best suit your needs.
Visit our First-Time Homebuyer Page to LEARN MORE
- Massachusetts ONE Mortgage Program
A product of the Massachusetts Housing Partnership (MHP), the ONE Mortgage is safe, secure, and tailor-made for first-time homebuyers. The program breaks down barriers that prevent creditworthy families from buying a home: inadequate consumer education, high interest rates and fees, excessive down payment requirements, compulsory mortgage insurance, and provides mortgage options for the purchase of two- and three-family properties.
Visit our ONE Mortgage Loans Page to LEARN MORE.
- MassHousing Mortgage Programs
MassHousing Programs, offered through Enterprise Bank, are designed to offer households within the Area Median Income (AMI) limits an opportunity for home ownership that might otherwise not be available.
The program provides financing for buying or limited cash out refinancing where the down payment or amount of equity is lower than 20% of the value of the home.
- Down payment as little as 3% for single-family homes and condominiums*
- Down payment as little as 5% on 2, 3, and 4-family homes*
- Down payment assistance options available*
- Qualified gift or community grant funds allowed for down payment
- Purchase and limited cash out refinance loans available
- Maximum income and loan limits apply and vary by city and town
MassHousing Mortgage Programs are subject to credit approval.
*Down payment amount and assistance requirements vary based on borrower qualifications.
- FHA Loans
An FHA Loan is a mortgage that’s insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, moving to a new home, or want to refinance, the FHA Loan program can help with lower down payment requirements and more flexible credit guidelines.
- Down payment as little as 3.5% for owner occupied 1- and 2-family homes and approved condominiums*
- Up to 100% gift or grant funds allowed for down payment and closing costs
- Competitive interest rates
- Purchase and refinance loans available
- No maximum income limits
- Borrowers with limited equity have an opportunity to refinance
- Lower up-front cash required for down payment and closing costs
- A co-applicant not residing in the home may help you qualify
FHA Loans are subject to credit approval.
Mortgage insurance is required with this program.
* Down payment amount requirements vary based on borrower qualifications.
- VA Home Loans
Enterprise Bank is proud to offer VA Home Loans which help Servicemembers and Veterans become homeowners. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs provides a loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help with buying or refinancing a home for personal occupancy. VA Home Loans feature competitive rates and an option to finance up to 100% of the value of the home.
VA Loans are subject to credit approval.
For more information about VA Home Loans and program eligibility, please visit: https://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) lets you borrow against the value of your home to pay for a home renovation or major expense. Whether you need cash for the short or long term, we offer two solutions to help achieve your goals.
A Home Equity Line of Credit from Enterprise Bank can help you:
- Better manage your finances
- Access cash
- Tackle home repairs you’ve been postponing
- Plan for your children’s education
A Home Equity Line of Credit may be the convenient, flexible solution for you.
Home Equity Line of Credit programs are available with the ability to convert all or a portion of the Home Equity Line of credit balance to a fixed rate.1
Visit your local Enterprise Bank branch today and ask about a Home Equity Lines of Credit. or BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Subject to credit approval.
Consult your tax advisor.
1 The ability to convert the line of credit balance to a fixed rate is subject to certain requirements and limitations. Call us at 877-671-2265 or visit your local Enterprise Bank branch for details.
- Construction to Permanent Loans
A Construction to Permanent Loan from Enterprise Bank can help you build your dream home! With one simple closing, we can consolidate all the financing you need from the initial construction to the permanent financing.
Visit our Construction to Permanent Loans Page to LEARN MORE.
Explore Our eMortgage Center
Our eMortgage Center makes the residential mortgage loan application process easy. There are resources and information to help you understand the mortgage process. When you’re ready, complete an application for any of our mortgage loan programs, including fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, and home equity lines of credit.
The eMortgage Center also offers free pre-approvals for mortgage loans so you can confidently shop for a home that’s within your budget. With Enterprise Bank, you can receive preliminary approval in days rather than weeks...and the online mortgage application can help expedite the timeline.
- APPLY NOW - Begin the online mortgage loan application process.
- LOAN STATUS AND DOCUMENT CENTER - After applying for a loan, log in to view current status of your loan application. Also, securely upload required documents.
All loans are subject to credit approval.