LATEST REVISIONS MADE: September 9, 2020
ORIGINAL PUBLISH DATE: June 18, 2020
We’re here to help you! As state Shelter in Place and Stay at Home guidelines continue to evolve, we are closely monitoring updates and continuing precautionary steps to protect the health and safety of our team members, our customers, and our vendors. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to support social distancing measures.All 25 branch locations are available to help with your banking needs. Branches without a Drive-up have a service area for in-person appointments in the vestibule. Please contact the branch directly to make an appointment for vestibule or lobby service.
Introducing Concierge Carside Service
We realize that not everyone is comfortable or able to come into our branches at this time to meet with a banker and that’s ok. Concierge Carside Service is an option designed to provide you with many banking services from the comfort and safety of your car.
How it works:
- When you arrive at a branch and have parked your car, call the number for your branch and ask for Concierge Carside Service.
- Let us know the service you need and the type of car you are driving.
- Please have your license or ID ready and wear a face mask.
- We will come out to help you, and before you know it, you will be on your way!
- Pick up or drop off financial documents,
- Signing documents,
- Coin order pickup,
- Opening or closing an account,
- Debit card orders,
- Wire transfers, and more.
Transactions involving cash or checks can be handled through our drive-up service at your chosen location.
Meetings with a Banker
All 25 branch locations are available to help with your banking needs. Branches have a service area for in-person meetings at your convenience. Please contact the branch directly to schedule a meeting for vestibule or lobby service.
We understand there are activities and services that will require in-branch assistance. We ask that you schedule a meeting with a banker at your local branch for the following services:
- Open an Account
- Safe Deposit Box Access
- Loan Closing
- Loan and Line of Credit Applications
Branch locations with drive-up service continue to provide a wide range of transactions and services. Please continue to conduct the following transactions and services using the drive-up:
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Cash checks
- Make payments
- Get bank checks or money orders
- Make business deposits or business coin orders
- Receive instant issue debit cards
You may also make deposits at any of our branch locations using the night drop or ATM as we will continue to process all transactions.
Online and Mobile Apps for Digital Banking
As a reminder, you can conduct various banking transactions remotely from your home or office – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – with our online and mobile banking options. Features include mobile check deposit, bill payment, person to person payment (personal banking only), and the ability to check account balances and make transfers.
To contact Customer Service Center please call 877-671-2265.
To connect to Telephone Banking please call 800-464-2265.
To learn more about our Remote Banking Options, use these links:
- Personal Online Banking
- Personal Mobile Banking
- Voice Banking with Alexa
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile Banking
The following branches have drive-up and vestibule banking service:
- Massachusetts Drive-up Branches
Drive-up Teller Available
Mon-Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Thu: 8:00am-6:00pm; Sat: 8:30am-12:00pm
ACTON - 340 Great Road 01720 *
ANDOVER - 8 High Street 01810 *
CHELMSFORD - 20 Drum Hill Road 01824 **
CHELMSFORD - 185 Littleton Road 01824 *
DRACUT - 1168 Lakeview Avenue 01826 *
FITCHBURG - 420 John Fitch Highway 01420 *
LEOMINSTER - 65 Main Street 01453 *
METHUEN - 255 Broadway 01844 *
NORTH BILLERICA - 223 Boston Road 01862
TEWKSBURY - 910 Andover Street 01876 **
TEWKSBURY - 1120 Main Street 01876 *
TYNGSBORO - 253 Middlesex Road 01879 *
WESTFORD - 237 Littleton Road 01886
*Drive-up ATM Available 24 Hours
- New Hampshire Drive-up Branches
Drive-up Teller Available
Mon-Wed, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Thu: 8:30am-6:00pm; Sat: 8:30am-12:00pm
- DERRY - 47 Crystal Avenue 03038 *
- HUDSON - 45 Lowell Road 03051 *
- NASHUA - 493 Amherst Street 03063 *
- PELHAM - 139 Bridge Street 03076 *
- SALEM - 55 Main Street 03079 *
- WINDHAM - 15 Indian Rock Road 03087 *
*Drive-up ATM Available 24 Hours
- Vestibule Service for Branches Without Drive-up These branches without Drive-up banking have outfitted their vestibules to accommodate customer transactions. Please call the branch directly to make an appointment. Please note that only one customer at a time will be allowed into the vestibule.
- Downtown Lowell – 222 Merrimack Street - 978-596-2261
- Lowell Connector – 430 Gorham Avenue - 978-596-2270
- Billerica – 674 Boston Post Road - 978-596-2263
- Lawrence – 290 Merrimack Street - 978-596-2281
- Lexington – 76 Bedford Street, Unit 1 - 978-596-2285
- Nashua – 88 Main Street - 978-596-2282
- Safety Precautions to Expect when Visiting a Branch Vestibule or Lobby
- All customers will be required to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided. If you are unable to wear a face covering, we ask that you please use the Drive-up or online banking.
- All team members will wear a face covering while interacting with customers.
- Please observe and obey physical distancing markers outside and inside the branch. Cones and/or other floor markers will be placed six feet apart to allow proper distancing while waiting to enter the branch or for a transaction.
- A team member or security guard will be stationed close to the entrance to allow one customer at a time into the vestibule. Please do not attempt to enter the vestibule if it is already occupied by another customer.
- Lobby visits require an appointment. Please call your branch to schedule an appointment. A list of branches and phone numbers can be found here. If you arrive at the branch without an appointment, a sign with the Branch phone number is posted and visible from outside so you can call.
- Before entering the branch, you will be asked a series of COVID-19 questions and your visit will be noted in the branch’s Visitor Log.
- The number of visitors to a branch will be limited and designated customer meeting areas will be disinfected between customers. You may be asked to wait in your car until a customer already in the branch leaves and while we disinfect before your visit. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Sneeze guards will be in place at teller windows/pods, designated customer meeting areas, lobby desks, and vestibule service counters.