- MA Small Business Recovery Loan Fund – provides emergency capital up to $75,000 to Massachusetts-based businesses impacted by COVID-19 with under 50 full- and part-time employees, including nonprofits.
- Massachusetts State Resources and Information COVID-19 – Alerts and information on the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Massachusetts State COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for Businesses – Links and information on resources available to businesses in the Commonwealth.
- Massachusetts Rapid Response – layoff aversion – Identifies and assesses needs and establishes partnerships to reduce the possibility of layoffs or a plant closure.
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network Western Regional Office - Links to federal, state and local programs, including community development.
- North Central Massachusetts Emergency Micro-Loan Program – Loan program for existing small businesses. You must and able to provide two years of tax returns, as well as demonstrate a direct financial impact of COVID-19 on your business.
- Restaurant Strong Fund – Support for those from the Massachusetts restaurant industry provided by The Greg Hill Foundation and Samuel Adams.
Visit our main COVID-19 RESOURCES page for our latest updates.