- Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) COVID-19 Resources – Working with a variety of partners to assess the needs of municipalities, nonprofits and businesses as they deal with the evolving needs of our fellow NH residents.
- New Hampshire Business Finance Authority Capital Access Program (CAP) – Credit enhancement for small businesses utilized statewide by New Hampshire banks.
- New Hampshire Business Finance Authority Temporary Loans to Businesses Program – Short term loans for a variety of needs.
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 – Information on Coronavirus COVID-19 in New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire Employment Security Workshare Program – Assists employers and employees to help workers stay at work, return to work, and get ready to work.
- Regional Economic Development Center (REDC) Help and Resources for Small Businesses – Help navigating businesses through the challenging times during COVID-19.
State of NH Office of Emergency Management – Call 603-223-6169 or email email@example.com. to help inform state officials of disruptions with your business and potentially accelerate the availability of disaster loans