The schedule is set and registration is now open for the Fall 2018 Non-Profit Collaborative Seminar Series. The series kicks off Tuesday, September 18 at Enterprise Bank’s Community Room.
Each spring and fall Enterprise Bank offers a series of six seminars presented by industry experts that address topics critical to the success of non-profits. The seminars are free to attend as long as you are a representative of a non-profit organization. All seminars take place from 8:30am to 10:30am (doors open at 8:00am) and breakfast is provided.
Fall topics include:
- Charitable Giving Landscape
- Tapping the Power of True Stories
- Are we Engaged Yet? Building and Cultivating Donor Relationships
- Securing your Social Media Strategy
- Budgeting, Finance and Compliance: Understanding the Basics
Click here for more information on each seminar and to register.