Personal Savings, Money Market, and CD Accounts
Whether saving for a home, a new car, or just for a rainy day, Enterprise Bank has a solution to help our customers realize both their short- and long-term needs. From our Statement Savings accounts to our IRAs and Money Market options, we have the right solution to help you meet your goals.
Statement Savings Accounts
We offer a range of accounts available to customers to meet all their savings needs. Our savings accounts offer Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking options.
- Silver Savings: This account is available for customers who are looking to earn interest on their savings.
- Enterprising Student Savings: This account is available for customers under the age of 23.
- Retail Statement Savings >/= 55 YRS Old: This account is available for customers 55 years of age and over who are looking to earn interest on their savings.
Money Market Accounts
Our Money Market Accounts are a popular choice for people looking to earn interest while still making limited non-branch transactions. Unlike savings accounts, you will have access to your funds by check, although the number of monthly transactions are limited by law. Our Money Market Accounts offer Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking options.
Money Market Accounts are great for customers who wish to collect interest, yet still want occasional access to those funds by check. We have several options, all with tiered rates. For more information on rates, see our Deposit Interest Rates.
- Silver Money Market: This account is for anyone looking to increase their earnings while retaining limited transactional capabilities.
- Gold Money Market: This account is for anyone looking to increase their earnings, with a higher interest rate, while retaining limited transactional capabilities with mid-high level deposit balances. The primary account holder must have either a Gold or Emerald Checking Account.
IRA Savings Accounts
Looking to save for retirement? Or how about saving up for your child/grandchild’s education? Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) offer lower risk options depending on your savings goals. Withdrawals can carry tax implications. Please speak with your Tax Advisor for specific details.
- Traditional: This account is a personal retirement savings plan. An earned income is required.
- Education: This account is for a customer who is saving for their child/grandchild’s education.
- Roth: This account is a personal retirement savings plan where contribution earnings are tax-free if the Roth IRA is kept for at least 5 years.
Certificate of Deposit Accounts
If you have longer-term savings needs or are willing to lock in funds in exchange for higher rates, we offer a range of Certificate of Deposit accounts (CDs) with terms from one to 72 months. Your rate is guaranteed for the full term and there is no monthly maintenance fee! For more information on rates, see our Deposit Interest Rates.
A minimum deposit of $500 is required to open a CD with terms of 12 months or greater and a minimum deposit of $2,500 is required to open a CD with terms of less than 12 months. Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal of principal before maturity; please review disclosures document at account opening for information on early withdrawal penalties.