- More Ways to Pay Use your Enterprise Bank Debit Card for in-store or in-app purchases with Apple Pay®, Google PayTM and Samsung Pay.
- Added Convenience With digital wallet, you can breeze through the in-store or online checkout process. Your payment and shipping information is conveniently stored in your wallet and can be used at any merchant with enabled terminals and within participating mobile apps.
- Increased Security Your digital wallet helps protect against fraud by generating unique virtual card numbers for every Debit Card transaction you make. Your actual Debit Card number is not shared with merchants or transmitted during the checkout process.
Watch the Digital Wallet Product demo.
Add your Enterprise Bank Debit Card to Your Device:
Apple Pay is available on your compatible Apple® device and is accepted at hundreds of thousands of retail partners, with new stores being added constantly!
Google Pay is a simple way to pay with your compatible Android devices.
Samsung Pay is the new way to pay with your compatible Samsung Galaxy device.
Mobile Card Controls
Smartphone users can further manage the security and activity of their Enterprise Bank Debit Card using mobile card controls. Mobile card controls are available as a feature within Enterprise Bank’s Personal Mobile Banking App.
- Turn your card on and off at any time
- Set and remove spending limits
- Get real-time purchase alerts
- Limit transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS
- Restrict transactions based on merchant type
*Terms and Conditions are available and accepted upon initial login into the Personal Mobile Banking App and can also be viewed within the App under "Services & Info". Banking fees may apply. Wireless carrier fees and/or data use fees may apply. You may download the Enterprise Bank Personal Mobile Banking App allowing the ability to perform a variety of online banking functions such as: View account balances and transaction history on your checking, savings and loan accounts; Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts; Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit feature (deposit limit and other restrictions may apply); Initiate one-time bill payments from a checking account to pre-established payees when enrolled in Enterprise Bank’s Bill Pay service; Transfer funds from a checking or savings account to other individuals with a U.S. bank account when enrolled in Enterprise Bank’s Zelle service; and make a payment to your loan account or cash reserve account from a checking or savings account. Enterprise Bank may offer additional mobile banking services and features in the future. Any added mobile banking services and features will be governed by the Terms and Conditions and by any terms and conditions provided to you at the time the new service or feature is added or at the time of enrollment for the feature or service, if applicable.
Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.