Designated for those who are under 23 years of age, our Enterprising Student Checking account is a non-interest bearing account that allows you to earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards, travel, electronics and much more. You can even opt to have cash deposited back into your account! Simply use your Enterprise Bank Debit Card and you'll earn points on all of your purchases. Plus, you can earn Rewards Bonus Points from Enterprise Bank when you make mobile deposits, pay bills online, enroll in eStatements and more! Please refer to our Rewards Redemption page for details on how the program works, how you can earn points, and how to redeem your points.
- ATM surcharge rebate (up to $10 per statement cycle for other banks' surcharges for use of their ATMs)
- No Enterprise Bank charge to use a Non-Enterprise Bank ATM
- No monthly maintenance charge
- No minimum balance requirement to open account
- Reduced overdraft charge (see account disclosure for details)
- Free first order of basic checks
- No charge Online Banking
- No charge Online Bill Pay
- No charge Mobile Banking
- No charge Mobile Deposits
- No charge eStatements
- Popmoney® Transfers
- External Transfers
Once an Enterprising Student Checking customer reaches the age of 23, they will be moved into our Silver Checking account, or they may select another account of their choice.
Data and/or internet service provider rates may apply for online banking, online BillPay, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.