Enterprise Bank is continually looking for ways to make banking easier and more convenient for our customers. More and more of our business and personal banking customers are choosing to receive their banking statements electronically through our eStatement service, instead of a traditional paper statement sent through postal mail.
eStatements can help make managing your business and personal accounts easier by:
- reducing paper clutter in your home or office,
- eliminating mail delays and allowing you to access your statement as soon as it is ready,
- reducing chances for loss or theft of paper statements that could result in identity theft.
Once enrolled in eStatements, you will receive an email each month when your statement is available to view online.
- Using a secure* internet connection, log in to your account to view, print, or download your business or personal account statements anytime and anywhere.
- Up to 72 months of eStatements are available for access and to download to your computer.
For more information about enrolling in eStatements for business accounts, click here.
For more information about enrolling eStatements for personal accounts, click here.
*Refer to the Security section of the Bank's website for more information.