Streamline tenant payments so you can focus on growing your business
Managing tenants is a major undertaking, especially when it comes to collecting, depositing, and reporting rent. Manual processes can make it difficult to grow your business as quickly or smoothly as you’d like. We’re committed to partnering with you to help solve your business challenges. And that’s why we’re offering ZRent to any client who keeps their primary business checking account with us.
ZRent makes it easy for you to self-manage your rent collection process using an online portal. You can easily invite your tenants to set up their payments on the portal and even accept combined payments for rent-splitting scenarios.
ZRent is perfect for almost any organization that relies on monthly rent or fee collection
- Property management firms
- Storage units
- Parking spaces
Benefits for property managers and landlords that use ZRent
- Fast – ZRent allows automated rent collection and offers easy online access to your tenants.
- Efficient – Frees up your time so that you can focus on higher-value tasks to grow your business.
- Compliant – Regulatory compliance is built in, including any paperwork.
- Accessible– Anytime access to your dashboard, including detailed reporting.
- Cost-effective – As a commercial banking client, you are eligible to use ZRent free of charge and it’s always free for tenants.
With ZRent you can:
- Quickly setup accounts
- Securely manage sensitive banking information
- Split rent payments between multiple payers
- Forecast payments
- Run monthly reporting with descriptive transactions
Discover how ZRent can help your business run more efficiently by calling our team at 877-671-2265 or visit your local Enterprise Bank location.
Existing users may log in through the “ZRent Management” account login link in the menu bar at the top of the Enterprise Bank homepage.
ZRent is a registered trademark of ZSuite Technologies. Data and/or internet service provider rates may apply.