In times of crisis, scammers like to take advantage of people. Here are a few tips to keep you safe from fraudsters:
- Carefully check the sender’s email address for grammatical errors—including emails that may seem like they come from a legitimate organization.
- Verify the legitimacy of emails received by contacting the sender.
- Enterprise Bank will never ask you for personal information via email.
- Question donation requests to ensure they are from legitimate organizations.
- Don’t click on links within emails from people or companies you don’t know.
- If you are working remotely, make sure your computer has up to date security and anti-virus protection.
Scammers take advantage of fear. Follow tips from the Federal Trade Commission HERE.