Enterprise Bank has partnered with Mass Save® to offer 0% APR loans for the installation of qualified home energy efficient improvements.
The Mass Save HEAT Loan Program provides qualifying customers the opportunity to apply for 0% financing to assist with the installation of qualified energy efficient improvements to their homes. Loans are available up to $25,000.
Qualified improvements for HEAT Loan Program financing include:
- Attic, Wall, and Basement Insulation
- High Efficiency Heating Systems
- Central Air Conditioning/Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps
- High Efficiency Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- 7-Day Digital & Wireless Enabled Thermostats
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Replacement Windows
How does it work?
1. Call 866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule your no-cost Mass Save Home Energy Assessment
During the Assessment, your Energy Specialist will provide you with recommendations to improve your home’s energy efficiency and will identify the improvements that are eligible for financing through the HEAT Loan Program. They will also provide you with a HEAT Loan information package.
2. Obtain contractor quotes
Submit the contractor proposal(s) you want to use to a HEAT Loan Administrator for review and authorization.
3. Visit an Enterprise Bank Branch
Bring your signed HEAT Loan Authorization form (provided by Mass Save) and 1 month of recent paystubs or (if self-employed) 2 years of tax returns in order to complete a Consumer Loan Application.
4. Receive a loan decision in 1-3 days
Schedule your loan closing, once you are approved. Loan proceed check(s) are made payable to the contractor and the person(s) on the loan.
More information can be found at MassSave.com/HEATLoan.
Utility customers must meet program eligibility requirements to participate. Eligibility for the HEAT Loan Program is based on completing a Home Energy Assessment and pre-approval. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Financing is subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply. Visit MassSave.com/HEATLoan or call 866-527-SAVE (7283) for details and to learn more about the program.